Sunday, March 1, 2009

new(est) collages

the ocean

the forest

it's been awhile since i posted anything, so i thought my new post should be something fun and awesome like my newest collages...
i have spent all day freezing in my apartment (despite the heat being on) and reading, going back and forth between my 8th (or 9th?) reading of harry potter and the deathly hallows and a book called "the palm wine drinkard" by amos tutuola for my africana literature class. both books are fantastic, so it's been a good day other than the cold and the fact that i ate too many rosemary triscuits and cheddar cheese. i am telling you this so that you know if you ever start eating rosemary triscuits and cheddar cheese, you have to be careful because they are as addictive as rainbow sprinkle cake (which i made the other night to have as dessert after eating my chicken and yellow rice....yum....):

No comments:

Post a Comment