Thursday, August 20, 2009

wiggle your little toe opening


me with my new work at the opening

saturday night was the opening for my new show, wiggle your little toe at art underground studio in hampden. phish was in town, so sadly the opening was not exactly well attended. however, a few friends did make appearances, and there was free beer, so it was not a total loss! i am very happy with how my work looks in the space, and am looking forward to the closing, which will be happening during hampdenfest. hopefully this means that it will be very busy and i will sell lots of work! thanks to those who did attend the opening, and if you haven't been able to get there yet, please make a little trip to hampden and check out my work as well as the work of the other artist on display, debbie manville aka miss dabree! the show will be up through september 12th.

old painting also on display near the door

No comments:

Post a Comment